Health Services: Faculty & Staff Resources

Flowers Photo 

Students of Concern:

If you are concerned about the welfare or safety of a student, you may share student information with college administrators, campus police, or health services; this is not a violation of student privacy. Please remember NOT to send identifying student information via email.

Safety concerns warranting disclosure could include a student’s suicidal statements or ideations, unusually erratic and angry behaviors, or similar conduct that others would reasonably see as posing a risk of serious harm.

For more information about FERPA and confidentiality, please see the Assisting the Distressed Student Guide.

Health Services:

Student Health Services
(near the EOPS building)

Ph:   408.741.2027

Fax:  408.741.2632


Defibrillator/AED Locations: AED/Defibrillator Location map

health services HOURS

Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM

Friday: Closed


TB Testing

Monday & Tuesday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Follow Up
Wednesday & Thursday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM


Closed for Staff meetings:

Monday 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM

2nd Wednesday of each month 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM



last published: 4/5/17 • validate xhtml css 508