Research Instruction Sessions
A research instruction session can provide specialized instruction to help your students...
- reduce library anxiety
- understand the research process
- locate books, articles and reputable web sites
- recognize scholarly vs. popular articles
- find statistics and government documents
- prepare for future research needs
To request instruction by a library faculty member, contact the LIbrary using the form below. A confirmation email will be sent shortly.
To maximize the effectiveness of your research instruction session please do the following:
- Sessions must be requested at least 1 week in advance.
- Assignments must be sent to the librarian instructor at least 3 days in advance.
- Instructors must attend the session with the students.
- Due to staffing limitations, we cannot provide general orientations; all sessions must be linked to an assignment.
View Calendar to see if the Ranganathan Room is available for your time slot.